Monday, December 22, 2008

Birthday Fun and a Christmas Party

First of all, I can't believe I have a two year old! And I know that she isn't really older than she was three days ago, but she seems older. Everything about her seems older and more of a little girl rather than a baby!! She is so wonderful! I don't know what Gary and I ever did without her! She is the best ever!!!


On her birthday, Regie woke up so happy and ready to play! Gary and I sang to her and she loved it! She was ready for a fun day!!
As you can see, she was all smiles!!

We spent the day playing and getting ready for her party. We found this fun blow-up game/toy. It is a princess castle toss game. Gary and I played a round before everyone got there. Regie thought it was the coolest. We wont mention who one!
After everyone got there and we were visiting, Gary noticed that someone had snuck up to the table and climbed on a chair and helped herself to a treat. It was so cute!!
You can't get mad at the birthday girl!!
We made cupcakes, but Regie called them "muffins."
Everyone took a turn at the toss game. It was fun, and it really is harder than it looks! I am so glad that we got it!

After a game or two Regie opened her birthday presents. She was excited for everyone of them. She wanted to play with the gift until she saw that she had another to open. It was very cute!!


She got alot of fun new toys!! She got two babies which she was very excited for! (She has been loving on them all morning!!)

This is her modeling her new purse and sunglasses. I thought she looked very stylish!! (Thanks Jensen family!)
She put on a few coats of her pretend lipstick....
and then she painted everyone's nails.

Thanks Mom, Dad, Abbie Jo, and Jensen family for coming and celebrating with us! She loved having you all there!

Daddy putting together her new toys.
Grandpa taking a phone call.
She thought her candle was pretty cool!! She also loved when everyone sang to her!

I love this picture!!!!
Enjoying her second cupcake of the evening! (She liked the frosting the most!)

She had a great birthday party! Thank you family!!! We missed all who couldn't make it do to weather issues!

After her party we all packed up and headed for Burley. (We had a party to go to the next morning.) As you can see........ we had some tired little ones. They watched Regie's new Little Mermaid movie.

Regie in her new birthday pj's! She was so tired and worn out. She had a very fun and busy day!!!
The next day we all got ready for the family Christmas party. Regie even helped Papa make some deviled eggs.

We had alot of fun at my Grandparent's house! All the family was there! (Minus a few here and there! Who we missed) There are alot of us! Regie looked very cute in her new birthday outfit! Thanks Mom, Dad, and Abbie!!
She had so much fun playing with all of her cousins all day!!


I had to take some pictures during the day!
I love my grandparents!!!



As you can see, Gary was in one of his teasing moods. (He was growling at me!)
Regie shared her cookie with grandpa!
She was really enjoying her cookie!! I still can see her smile behind there!
We ended the day with a big game of BINGO! We had alot of fun!!
Grandpa and Jaycee were partners!
Regie switched from Gary and I! She was a big helper!!



In all, we had a great weekend! Nohing like two parties!! I can't wait for Christmas! I still have some wrapping to do! Other than that I am ready for some fun and family!! I hope everyone is safe during the holidays!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

What a fun post! It looks like a lot of fun! She looks like a happy little Birthday girl! Give her a squeeze! Happy Birthday Regie!

December 22, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

Looks like a fun birthday!! I especially love the picture where the ad for FLOMAX is on the TV behind her... only a nurse would notice that, I guess!

December 23, 2008 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Happy Birthday, Regie! I love your pictures of her. She is a joy even to look at from hundreds of miles away. What a wonderful family. Have a happy Christmas!

December 23, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, It looks like you guys had so much fun. haha I was also going to point out the FLOMAX picutes.. It's to cute.. I hope that you are having a good break and that you get everything you want for Christmas.

December 24, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home