Halloween Fun, Park Time, and a Baby Blessing!
We got to see my Grandma Lindsay and visit with some of my cousins. Regie sure loved my cousin Zach. She thought he was pretty cool!
We also got to see my Grandma and Grandpa Knopp, and my Aunt Debi and some cousins on that side. Regie loved visiting and even gave me another super big smile. She got some more yummy treats including a yummy pop-corn ball which is a tradition for my Grandparents.
When we finally got to Firth we headed down and saw Grandma and Grandpa Cederberg. They were very excited to see the girls. (Regie and Addi.) By that time it was too late to head over to Grandma and Grandpa Speas but we got to see them on Sunday to make up for it! On Saturday we packed up the girls and headed to the park. They had a great time!!
Someone was getting very tired!
The girls had so much fun, and I think us adults had fun as well! While we were at the park we played in the leaves and had a very fun time there too. But I will save those pictures for my next post, because there are alot of them. (Surprise, Surprise!)
On Sunday we all got dressed up and went to DeLaeni's baby blessing. Regie wore her new coat! She looked so cute and grown up! DeLaeni looked very beautiful also! It was a fun afternoon.
We had a wonderful weekend!
Labels: Cousins, Family Time, Regie Pics

6 Comments:
I love Regie's new coat!! You always have her dressed so stylin!!
What a fun weekend. Your new niece looks adorable and Regie was the cutest princess!
Okay, where did you get Regie's coat? It's very cute. Lizzie already has that white and striped old navy shirt that Regie was wearing at the park. I now need to get the coat so that they two of them will have the exact same wardrobe. :-)
I don't know how you guys are able to have such fun pack weekends every week. You make me worn out just reading how busy you guys were.
I loved the picture of your Mom with Regie on Halloween.
Hey Jenni! I got her coat at Old Navy on sale for $10.0. You should check and see if they still have some. I love it!!!
What a cute little princess. Looks like you guys had a packed weekend
who doesn't love Zach? That kid's a riot! And I can't believe that fantastic find! $10 for that cute coat? That's awesome, good sleuthing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home