Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Catching up continued......

Regie and I were very excited to give Gary his birthday present last Tuesday. I think we even surprised him with what we got him. A BB gun that also shoots pellets. I think he truly loved it.




Last Wednesday was Gary and I's 3rd Anniversary, and you won't believe how we celebrated it! I went to Boise with my mother and sister-in-law and he went to bed early so he could get up at 3:00 am to head to Utah for a golfing tournament. I am sure we will make up for it sometime. But we both had fun on our trips. This will totally suprise you, but I didn't take a ton of pictures! The first night we took the girls swimming! They bothed loved it. Regie actually wanted me to let go of her so that she could just go. But since she doesn't know how to swim....that didn't happen. I took some pictures of them before we headed down to the pool.






After we got back and bathed the girls they were playing so cute together. The were jumping on the beds and rolling around and playing in the play pins. I love how well they play together!!


We had a wonderful time in Boise us girls!! I forget how much I love to go stay in a hotel every once in awhile!! We enjoyed shopping, eating, laughing, and talking. Girl trips are needed and very much appreciated!!! I am lucky to have such a wonderful family!


After Boise I just rode with Julie and Erin all the way to Firth. Gary headed out after work and we spent the weekend relaxing and enjoying the sun. Gary did a round at the archery range with his dad and brother and also a round of golf with his cousin. I think he had a great weekend doing all the things he loves. I had fun finishing the book I started in Boise. Twilight! I could not get my nose out of that book.
I started New Moon on Monday and I am a third of the way through. I really love these books, I recommend them to everyone!!

I also had fun taking some cute pictures of my girl in one of her new outfits that Grandma got her from Boise. I love this girl so much!!



If only looks could kill.

I think now I am officially caught up. Now I just need to go do some house work. Or maybe a chapter of my book. Yah right, my little one keeps me too busy to read during the day. But I can't wait to get to it tonight!!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jackson's said...

I love those books. You will enjoy the rest of it. That daughter of yours is such a sweetie. Don't you just love being a mother.

July 2, 2008 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

First of all, I love your new page! It looks great! Your trip looks so fun. It seems like it's getting so hard to travel anymore with the cost of living sky rocketing! I'm so glad you got away, and had such a nice time! You guys both looked so cute! We love you!

July 2, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

I love your new background and pictures. Cute. And you are so photogenic. Just beautiful. What a georgeous family, too. I sure love you guys. Keep up the fun!

July 3, 2008 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

Hey- I love all the pictures! I am so glad you have such a great family. ( you can tell by the pictures) Looks like a lot of fun. I have to tell you I love those books! I finished the whole seriesover a two week period of time. Twilight took me less than 36 hours. New Moon took me less than 36 hours and Eclipse took me I think like 24 hours. Twilight the movie is coming out in December. We will hopefully see you in a few weeks.
Love ya
Sandy

July 3, 2008 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

I am so glad you found my blog! I was so excited to see pictures of you and your family. Your little girl has so much Lindsay in her. I have read the Twilight series and loved them (especially Edward!) It will be fun to be able to stay in touch. Thanks for leaving a comment.
Boston

July 5, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

Is there anyway you can give me Kashayla's email so I can get invited to view her blog? Thanks
Boston

July 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Those girls are SO cute. I am going to read those books. I have heard nothing but good things about them. Love you.

July 5, 2008 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Those are the sweetest pics of my little Reggie baby. I really miss her. She is so beautiful. I want to see pictures of the inside of your new house.
I also wanted to thank you for coming and surprising us with Maxies Pizza and coming to see our new house. You guys are the best.

I love you so much.

July 6, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home