Catch up!
Lots to catch up on. I will break up all I need to catch up on over a few days. The weekend before Gary's birthday we headed up to Shirley Creek to celebrate with his family. We had a wonderful time. We four wheeled, roasted hot dogs, made cobbler, relaxed, and just enjoyed each others company. Of course, I took lots of pictures!! You will notice that Regie's shirt changes half way through, that is because she spotted a pop and decided to have a drink and spilt it down her front. So we borrowed a cute shirt from cousin Addison.
I think these windmills are peaceful!!!


Daddy and regie girl!
Cute girls in cute hats!!

Watching grandpa cutting wood!
Grandpa proud he started the fire!!

Cheetos girl!!
Relaxing!
We love cameras!
More cheetos!
Shooting around!

Mommy and Regie!
Daddy and Regie!
Chilling out!
Cheetos cheeser!
Whos grandpas girl?
Shooting pop cans!
Cute pregnant belly!!
The two of us!
Roasting hot dogs!

Smiles!


Eating smores!
More shooting!!
Grandpa and Grandma taking the girls for a ride!

Addison fell asleep!!
Beautiful!!

I think these windmills are peaceful!!!
Labels: Family Time

8 Comments:
Looks like lots of fun. I am LoViNg this weather!!!
Wow, what a fun filled weekend! All of the pictures are so cute - as always!!! I LOVE that pic of you and Regie on the four wheeler. It's really cute!
I am so envious, it looks so beautiful there and I wish I could have come. The pictures are all so cute. You look so good and happy.
HOW FUN! I am glad you have such a fun family to enjoy on Gary's side! Super cute pictures!
Hi Amber!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I have looked at yours here and there and totally wanted to leave comments once in a while!
Your little girl has some killer eyes...look out boys! :)
Fun! It looks so pretty there. I love how you show a picture of Gary with a gun and then a pic of cows I totally thought for a split second that he was aiming at them.
That picture of you and Gary has got to be one of my most favorite pics of you two ever. You need to blow that up and frame it for your new home. It is such an awesome picture.
Love you guys.
Wow! I didn't think it had been that long since i looked at your blog, but I had so much to catch up on!! I can't believe Toni's little pregnant belly! Its adorable!! As much as I don't miss nursing school, there is so much I will miss about it- like seeing all my friends from school! Your family is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home