Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bubble bath

I gave Regie girl a bubble bath last night! She had a blast! She kept rubbing the bubbles in her hair! I just had to share!





Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

She is so stinking cute!! Those eyes are just a killer...how can you not love that girl!!

March 6, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

I agree with Jen, she is SO cute. I just want to sqeeze her! That hair reminds me of Brooklyn's hair too. I can just imagine it on my cheek! Love you guys.
Andrea

March 6, 2008 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

K, one more little HTML help, how did you get your map to move to the bottom of your sidebar? I can only get it on top
Andrea

March 6, 2008 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Thanks, you are my hero and HTML Guru! I think it would be such a cute photo op for those two babies to be together! We'll have to figure something out!
Andrea

March 7, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love that baby

March 8, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home