Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring is coming

It is finally starting to feel a little more like spring outside! This week Regie, Toni, and I went for a walk around the neighborhood and played on the slide and grass by our apartments. Regie wasn't to sure about the grass at first but she warmed up to it fast! She really liked the slide! I can't wait for the rest of spring and summer! Regie is going to love it!!



Here is a picture of our house yesterday, and there is so much more done today! I will take another picture tonight!! I can't believe how exciting it all is! Troy is awesome!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger MommaM said...

I'm so excited for you (and really jealous) We love you! Congrats

March 14, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Dang my hubby looks so cute in that picture! I am so excited for you and I am so happy Troy is building for you guys!

March 14, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love that picture of you and Troy. You are so lucky you got the BEST BUILDER around. It is looking so awesome. Isn't it so exciting. I can't wait til mine looks like that. IT IS AWESOME! I love the pics of Reggie. Give her a kiss for me. She sounded so cute on the phone today.
Love you guys.

March 14, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home