Monday, March 10, 2008

Cheerleading weekend and an update on our house!

This weekend was so much fun! I got to go spend the weekend with my mom and Abbie and watch Abbie perform (she did awesome by the way) and just had an overall relaxing fun weekend! Mom and I even got our room booted up to a suite because of a hotel mistake! It was exciting! Here are some pictures of the trip to Boise!




Abbie did such a great job! It was a great weekend!!! Thanks mom for such a fun adventure! I needed it!

I did miss my family very much though! Gary and Regie got to go spend time in Firth! I hear that Gary took some pictures on Julie's camera. I will have to get some of them and post about their weekend! He said they had a wonderful time also! I am very glad! Thanks David and Julie for loving on my family!

On another note, they poured some cement at our house! YAH! It is finally starting to feel real!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Abbie has grown up so much. Last time I saw her she was a little 4th grader running around my Mom's school. Now she's a full fledge cheerleader. How did that happen so quickly. You guys look like you are really close to each other.

March 10, 2008 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

What a fun weekend. So where are you guys building your house? That is way exciting!

March 11, 2008 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I have goosebumps looking at the picture of the concrete. YEAH! Love it.
Love you guys.

March 11, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Love that pic of you and Abbie...you look so cute!! I am so excited for your new house. It is so fun for me that my hubby is building for someone in my family! I am not sure who goes and checks it out more..you or me! :)

March 11, 2008 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

RUDE! What about my visit? Sniff.

March 11, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Exciting! Cement. Who would ever have thought that cement would be so exciting? Even to those of us who aren't going to live there. Wow.

March 12, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Korbi said...

So how did the cheerleaders do? They look good. I remember when our cement was poured, AH! So exciting! Best wishes!

March 13, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home