Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Regie's New Thing!

Regie is a major pack-rat! Lately she has been doing this new thing where she finds something to put around her neck or on top of her head and carries it around with her. Sometimes its a blanket, or a pair of her pj bottoms, or like today one of my kitchen towels!





I think it is so cute! I love that her little personality is starting to shine through!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Okay, that is hilarious. What a cute little personality she has. I wonder what this little trait will translate to when she's a teenager. She is so cute, I just want to pinch her cheeks.

March 5, 2008 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Love that girl and her new little sassy attitude!

March 5, 2008 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

That is so funny, Shaylin does the same thing. I think that they are just cute little princess girls and love being so pretty with things on them. SO FUN!!!

March 6, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Brooklyn loves to put things around her neck too. I love to watch it. Her new trick is holding the phone to her ear and saying, eaaa? I love it. Aren't kids fun?
Andrea

March 6, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home