Addictions
I have this problem..............................
I am addicited to:

They are the best brownies ever, and they only take 45 seconds to cook. I love them! They don't last long at this house! The problem is they are not helping me lose weight like I would like to! But I guess everyone has their weakness!
I am addicited to:
They are the best brownies ever, and they only take 45 seconds to cook. I love them! They don't last long at this house! The problem is they are not helping me lose weight like I would like to! But I guess everyone has their weakness!
Labels: Food

3 Comments:
Never tried them, but now I want to. I have this weakness for chocolate and peanut butter together - yum-o!!! Love Ya!!
I haven't tried them either. I've always wanted to, but like you, I too am trying to lose weight. So I don't even go down that aisle.
Thanks alot. I tried these ... and now I am addicted. They shouldn't make brownies that easy to make. (However, I guess it is better than eating the brownie mix before it is cooked, which has happened to me somehow.) Dang those chocolate cravings.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home