Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our Weekend

We had a a wonderful weekend! It started out with heading to Burley Friday night to watch Abbie Jo in action at her homecoming game! She is such a great cheerleader! It was cold and windy and it rained off and on. Regie and I snuck to the car once. She danced the whole time we were in there! After Abbie performed at half time Gary, my mom, Jaycee, Regie, and I headed to the Chadwick to wait it out until the game was over. Jennifer, Ori and my dad weren't far behind, the weather was just too cold! It was a fun evening just visiting with my family!

Here is a picture of the three of us at the game. As you can see it was raining and windy.....but still fun!



On Saturday the three of us headed over to Jen and Troy's house to play fugitive with all of their friends. It was fun! But man oh man I am out of shape!!! How you play this game is that there are cops in cars and the rest are on foot running from point A to point B without being caught by the cops. I will tell you this, I did not run the whole way! I was one of the first caught. But it was really fun!

Today (Sunday) we are just relaxing at home. I am working on laundry and my scrapbook room. Once I get it organized I will put a picture up! I love to scrapbook! I am currently working on a quite book for Regie. It will have pictures of all of her family members in it so we can go through it with her. I need to print out more pictures so that I can continue to work on it!

Well that was our weekend in a nut shell!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home