Monday, September 24, 2007

What a sweetie!

I was sitting on the couch working on some school work, when I noticed that Regie girl all of a sudden stopped playing with her toys! I thought at first that she was maybe putting something in her mouth, but this is what I saw when I looked up:



And when I got closer I saw this:



What a sweet baby girl we have. Those toys must have worn her out!!

Just a side note, she loves books right now! She thinks they are just the neatest things ever! I hope that she continues to love them as she grows!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MommaM said...

That's so cute. One time Trent and I were getting ready to go on a trip, and we had left Bryce in his excer-saucer. When we came in he was fussy, so I gave him his binkie. The next time I came in the house, it was silent. I thought that something might have happened so I ran in there. He had fallen asleep bent in half over the toys. It was so cute I think we got a picture of it.

September 26, 2007 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home