Carpet Picnic and New Hair Do
We enjoyed our dinner together as a picnic on the carpet!! Regie had already ate her real dinner, so she enjoyed some puff fruit snacks. Gary and I enjoyed Johnny Carinos. YUM YUM! It was very fun!



If you notice, I have a new hair do! My mom did it this morning! I love love love it!! It has high lights, and alot of dark!! It is perfect! She is the best!!! How lucky am I to have such a fun mom who is such a wonderful hairdresser!
If you notice, I have a new hair do! My mom did it this morning! I love love love it!! It has high lights, and alot of dark!! It is perfect! She is the best!!! How lucky am I to have such a fun mom who is such a wonderful hairdresser!
Labels: Family Time

3 Comments:
Amber... your hair is so cute! I wish that my mom could do that for me. Oh well... Love ya
I am jealous....I love Johnny Carinos. I love love your hair...it turned out too cute!!
Jen
Amber, You look so cute! I love your hair! Miss you! I hope I get to see you again soon.
Heidi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home