Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day Weekend!

What a fun weekend! We went to Firth this weekend to start on Jake and Toni's wedding present! (A fire pit for the back yard!) The men got the hole dug, but that was all that could be done until the gravel was delivered! So the weekend was filled with other activities! On Saturday Gary and Brandon headed off to go watch a BYU game, while Julie, Erin and I took the two girls to the zoo! It was alot of fun! It got hot towards the end, but was still enjoyable! The girls had fun, I think! Here are some pictures of that adventure!






On Sunday while Gary was taking a nap Julie and I took alot of pictures of Regie. I have so many favorites that I have to share them all!!!










That afternoon Gary and I made some Fettuccini Alfredo for all of us to eat! It turned out great! I am going to put the recipe on here soon!

David showed up a little later and Regie was so excited to see him. I think he was excited to see her as well!



The rest of the weekend was filled with family, laughter, and fun! Plus Regie learned how to Patty Cake! Her daddy taught her! It is so cute!!! I caught it in action. Here are some pictures!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

It is about time!! The pics turned out so great of Regie. She looks so old in them....I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I love that one of her and her grandpa...too cute. I would love your recipe. I love pasta, you know me, but that is one recipe I still have not tried on my own.

September 5, 2007 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Amb---
Your little girl is such an adorable, beautiful little woman. How fun she must be getting.

I'm sorry that we missed each other too. Next time we are up that way I'll call again. Even though you never seem to answer.

Love ya

September 5, 2007 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You are going to have so much scrapbooking. Your pictures are so awesome. I love you and your family.

September 6, 2007 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too fun!

Love Aunt Debi

September 18, 2007 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home