Sad Day!
So I had a very sad day yesterday! I had to take my beautiful daughter to the emergency room! We had an accident and she ended up biting her tounge. The poor thing. I haven't cried that much for a long time, if ever! What had happened is that she loves to sit up on the bathroom cupboard and laugh at herself in the mirror. Well I was standing right behind her, but I leaned over to get something from under the sink and of course she copied me and toppled over and before I knew it she was on her way to the floor. Even thinking about it right now makes me sick to my stomach! I could start crying again. It was bad enough that she fell, but than she started bleeding from her mouth. I tried to call Gary but there was no answer so I called my dad and by that time I was past panicked. I couldn't breath or talk, all I could do was cry. I packed her up and headed to the hospital. When I got into the car I called Gary's work and all I could say was "she fell and she is bleeding!" He hung up on me and called me when he was to his truck! He made it to the hospital before I did! After getting her checked up on, the doctor said she was fine and that her tounge should be healed in about 2-3 days. Good thing Gary was at the hospital, because I was crying too hard to get much out. She took a nap and woke up a little sad but after eating again, she was her happy self. She has a couple of scratches on her face, but her head is fine from bonking it. Her tounge looks sore though! Which I can only imagine that it is! I can't love on her enough, she probably can't wait for Daddy to get home so that she can get away from me for awhile! I don't think I will forgive myself for awhile, if I ever will.
Labels: Ouchy

1 Comments:
Keep this up .... I have never enjoyed a blog sooooo much. I love it and I will be checking it often. I love everything about it. I want to see every scrapbook page you do on here. I love it, I love it, I love it. I love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home