Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Recent Scrapbook Pages

I absolutely love to scrapbook! I really enjoy sitting down and messing with pictures and paper until I get a finished project. I can say that I think my pages may be considered simple compared to others, but that is what I love. I want my pictures to be the main focus. I just hope when someone looks at my book that they enjoy it! I do know for a fact that I need to get better with my journaling. I should write more on each page!! That is something I will be working on from now on!










This one is fun because there are four parts that move up and have pictures underneath them. I had so many pictures that I wanted to use, so I made room! Here is what it looks like with the other pictures showing.







I can't believe how much Regie has changed. She is growing so fast! What a sweet baby girl!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home