School Time
I was reading Lisa Bearnson's blog, and she was talking about how she is sad that her kids are going back to school. I have some similar feelings but in an almost opposite way. I am the one going back to school. The reason that I am sad, is that I will miss my girl during the day while I am at school. It is only for 13 hours a week. But to me, right now, it feels like 13 hours a day! The thing is that the day time is our time! When daddy gets home she becomes a daddy's girl! Can't say that I blame her. I know that 13 hours won't be bad at all, I just hope that when we are home that I have enough time for studying, because I know all I will want to do is to play with her! We will just have to see how it all works out! The good thing is that I won't have to worry if she is happy while I am gone. Regie girl will be staying at my sister Jennifer's house. I know that 100% she will be taking care of and loved on, by Jennifer and her kids! Jennifer just told me the other day that Regie will have her own shelf in her cousin Jaycee's closet. So I made some silly things to make her shelf fun!

I am sure that I will think of something else to decorate before school starts!
I am sure that I will think of something else to decorate before school starts!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home